Whole Flower - Butterfly Pea Flower:
Commonly known as Blue Tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea. This magical tea steeps blue and changes colour when citrus juice is added. The Amazing Tea Company's vibrant butterfly pea flowers are truly something special to behold and will impress your guests at any function. Infuse them on their own to make a blend for a fun colour-changing tea or add to an ice cube tray and freeze them add the frozen cubes to a pitcher of lemonade.
What does it taste like?
A refreshing fruity flavour
What are the benefits:
- Great for Cold and Flu - reduces irritation of respiratory organs
- Diuretic - may lower blood pressure
- Nootropic - Boosts cognitive brain function
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Anti-Microbial properties
- Benefits Hair and Skin - High in antioxidants and flavonoids
50g of this tea makes around 20-24 cups of tea
Ingredients: Butterfly pea flowers
Antioxidant Level: High | Caffeine Content: None
Use 1-2 perfect spoonfuls of tea using 475 ml (16oz) of 95℃/200℉ water for hot tea or 295 ml (10 oz) for iced tea. Steep for 5 - 7 minutes. Enjoy hot or top with ice for a refreshing cup of iced tea.