THE AMAZING TEA COMPANY IS OPEN BUT IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL
We have changed the way we do business to ensure you are getting your tea safely.
Shipping methods available:
- Courier delivery.
- Local Delivery.
- NO IN PERSON PICK UP. NEW!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MOST COURIERS (UPS & CANADA POST) ARE EXPERIENCING SHIPPING DELAYS UP TO 5 DAYS DUE TO COVID-19
UPS / CANADA POST - SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Due to an increase in online purchases UPS is experiencing 4x the normal volume of shipments.
- Staffing has decreased due to COVID safety measures.
- Please keep the shipping delay in mind when planning your orders.
All teas and accessories are available for immediate shipping, however for your safety we package and hold your shipment for 3 - 4 buiness days.
We continue to provide safe products to all our ccustomers.
During this time, we are doing everything we can to ensure your tea is produced and handled safely. We continue to ensure our facility meet the highest safety and health standards.
Safety has and continues to be our top priority.
We’ve enhanced cleaning and sanitizing and given our staff more space to work.
We have developed ethical and technical guidance for managing this pademic for our staff and our customers. Including following social distancing guidance and the use of gloves and mask at all times during all phases of our business from accepting shipments to mixing, blending, packaging and shipping. The safety of our customers and staff is our priority.
We are closely following directions from the government of Canada.
The Public Health Agency of Canada is working closely with partners domestically and around the world, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to respond to this outbreak.
- COVID-19: Legislation and regulations for protecting Canadians
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): For businesses and employees
- COVID-19 measures, updates, and guidance issued by Transport Canada
- Special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 guidance documents
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety